We are pleased to announce that we had a large number of final paper submissions towards the deadline of the extended date. Further, we have been receiving several requests for late submission for the accepted paper. The deadline for submitting the revised paper is 30th September 2017. Author teams of those accepted with revision can proceed to register so that they can proceed to process through visa procedures, for those required.
REGISTRATION FEE CATEGORIES
|CATEGORY||EARLY BIRD*||STANDARD||ON SITE|
|IEEE/PES Members||990 NZD||1090 NZD||1190 NZD|
|IEEE/PES Student Members**||550 NZD||600 NZD||650 NZD|
|Non Members***||1100 NZD||1200 NZD||1300 NZD|
|Tutorial**** (Full day/Half Day)||350/225 NZD||350/225 NZD||400/275 NZD|
|Companion of Full registered Member||300 NZD||300 NZD||350 NZD|
|IEEE Life Member||550 NZD||550 NZD||550 NZD|
* Early Bird until 30th October 2017
** The reduced registration fees are available for IEEE/PES Student Members who are at universities. For this category the registration fees do not include the conference banquet. Banquet tickets can be purchased for NZD 150 while registering. All students will get opportunity to apply for IEEE PES sponsored options including complimentary dinner tickets, partial travel grant opportunities and accommodation supplement. Details to apply will be made from here on 1 October 2017
**** Only in combination with the conference registration
All registration fees and payment are non-refundable and includes 15% GST.
IEEE Life Member before registration can contact email@example.com for how to register and avail of reduced fees.
The GENERAL registration fee includes the following:
- Name tag
- Conference handbook
- Conference materials
- Access to the proceedings
- All lunches, morning and afternoon teas
- Welcome reception, Tradeshow opening, Poster session, Student/GOLD/WIE events
- Conference dinner (Only as part of regular full registration)
- Member registration includes presenting a maximum of 1 accepted paper. Additional paper will attract NZD 150/paper. One single individual can have a maximum of 3 papers per registration.
- Reduced student registration can avail of presenting 1 accepted paper. If a student wants to present 2 papers then the full Member registration fee will have to be paid.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY ACCEPTED AND PRESENTED PAPERS WILL BE PUBLISHED IN IEEExplore after the conference
Companion registration fee includes
- Name tag
- Lunches and refreshment served during the conference
- Conference Dinner
- City Tour
Linda Chimm at firstname.lastname@example.org for all registration and payment enquiries
Request for supporting letter for visa purposes can be initiated during the payment process via conference registration system. It is your responsibility to facilitate the immigration matters in timely manner. No additional supporting documentation is provided except the official invitation letter from the conference organization end. Please contact Immigration New Zealand for additional information.
YOU WILL BE GUIDED TO THE SECURE ONLINE REGISTRATION SITE BY CLICKING BELOW
CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION (Will be activated soon, Please check back)