Visa Letter Request
If you require a Visa Letter of Invitation from IEEE ISGT-Asia 2022, please complete the Visa Letter Request Form .
- It is IEEE policy to only issue Visa Letter of Invitation to Speakers, Authors, Committee Members, and Attendees who has already paid the registration fee in FULL.
- IEEE ISGT-Asia 2022 can only issue the Visa Letter of Invitation for the conference. No other kind of documentation will be provided for use of visa applications.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for processing.
We strongly advise participants to personally check entry and visa requirements before making travel arrangements, as there might be country-specific conditions that you are not aware of. For most accurate information please contact the embassy/consulate of the country where the conference will be held, in your home country.
- IEEE ISGT-Asia 2022 will NOT issue any Letter of Sponsorship or Letter of Guarantee if you are required to do so by the immigration department. It is the participants’ sole responsibility to obtain such documents.
- IEEE ISGT-Asia 2022 will not refund anyone for cancellations due to visa rejections or participant’s inability to enter the country.
- IEEE ISGT-Asia 2022 cannot change the decision of the any country’s embassy/consulate or any other government departments, nor will IEEE ISGT-Asia 2022 appeal to the embassy/consulate on behalf of the applicant.
- All questions/concerns regarding the status of your visa should be directed to the embassy/consulate of the country where the conference will be held, in your home country.
- In no event will IEEE ISGT-Asia 2022 be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the information provided on this page.