All submissions to IEEE PES ISGT-Asia 2022 Conference must be completed by 11:59 PM SGT (UTC+8) on the day of the corresponding deadline. Submitted papers must not substantially overlap with papers that have been published or accepted for publication, or that are simultaneously in submission to a journal, conference, or workshop with published proceedings. All authors will receive their submission outcome via email, or alternatively, visit the submission portal to monitor the progress status.
CREATING AN AUTHOR ACCOUNT
Step 1: To begin, START V2 Conference Manager. You will be directed to the submission site.
Step 2: As new user, author must create a new account. Once completed, user will received an email to the nominated email address from email@example.com stating that the registration is successful. Please check your ‘junk/spam folders’ if not received. For existing users who have previously created an account with START V2 can reuse their credentials to log-in or click on “forget your password” to retrieve them.
Step 3: Go back to START V2 Conference Manager and log-in using your newly created account credentials. Please update your profile by selecting “Update Profile -> … update your global user information”, prior to submitting your paper/proposal. Do note that your biography will be displayed in the Conference program if selected for presentation, thus please include relevant details you wish to be included.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Make a new Submission’ button to begin submitting your documents. Please select “Special Session Paper“ for the Submission Type and choose 1 of the session tracks (i.e., Special Session 1, … , Special Session 7) under “Conference Tracks”.
Step 5: Complete the submission by clicking on the “Submit” button. Authors will receive a confirmation email from the Organizers, ISGT-Asia 2022, listing all the details of your submission. Authors can revisit and revise your submission by clicking on “Your current Submission(s)” anytime before the submission deadline. We strongly encourage you to revisit your submission and try downloading your PDF file to see if everything is in order.
Rules & Guidelines
- Full registering authors may submit up to a maximum of two full papers as the presenting author.
- Student registering authors may submit up to a maximum of one full paper as the presenting author.
- Please use the approved template when writing your manuscripts for Regular Paper submission or proposals for the Tutorial and Special sessions. Do have your documents saved in PDF format for submission.
- Presenters must disclose any potential conflict of interest.
- You must receive the approval of all co-authors before including their names in your manuscript(s). You are required to provide your co-authors information upon registering for an account and update emails will be automatically sent out to all recipients detailing your activities.
- All Submissions will be reviewed after 15th June 2022 (full paper). Presenters are not permitted to modify their submissions after this date.
- You may withdraw your submission at any time without notifying IEEE PES ISGT-Asia 2021 until 15th June 2022 using the submission portal. Submissions withdrawn after these dates must be withdrawn using the ‘Contact Conference Manager’ function via the submission portal. Requests not submitted via the portal will not be considered.