The Organizing Reviewers have accepted the following special sessions for IEEE ISGT-Asia 2022:
- Artificial Intelligence Enabled Smart Control for Advanced Energy Management Systems in Modern Microgrids.
- Cloud-Based Control of Distributed Energy Resources in Energy Internet.
- Advances in Virtual Power Plant: Modelling, Optimization, and Implementation.
- Coordinated Operation of Active Distribution Networks.
- Toward Digitalized Microgrids with Blockchain, Data Driven Techniques, and Cyber-Resilience Enhancement Methods.
- Topical Developments of Power Electronics Converter with their Futuristic Control Approach in System Resilience Enhancement.
- Internet of Energy Innovations with Blockchain Enabled Decentralized Infrastructure.
- Energy Transition Strategies, and Environmental and Climatic Benefits of Pushing Forward Net Zero Target.
*Note to Special Session Organizers:
The organizers need to attract minimum of 4-5 papers to be presented in the proposed special session. Otherwise, the session may be cancelled due to venue and timeslot limitations during the conference. Download CFP Flyer
Questions in regard to the technicality aspects/scope of areas, you may direct your questions to the respective session organizers:
Session 1: Dr. Pengfeng Lin, email@example.com
Session 2: Dr. Yu Wang, firstname.lastname@example.org
Session 3: Dr. Cuo Zhang, email@example.com
Session 4: Dr. Wei Lin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Session 5: Mr. Jiahong Dai, email@example.com
Session 6:Dr. Nitin Gupta, firstname.lastname@example.org
Session 7: Dr. Jun Zhao, email@example.com
Session 8: Dr. Xuran Ivan Li, IvanLi@chinastock.com.hk
Otherwise, please direct any questions to the IEEE PES ISGT-Asia 2022 Conference Managers firstname.lastname@example.org