The 7th Innovative Smart Grid Technologies (ISGT Asia 2017), the annual premier Smart Grid development meeting in Australasia region, sponsored by IEEE Power & Energy Society (PES) will be held December 4 – 7, 2017 at Science Conference Centre, University of Auckland, New Zealand. The venue is located in the heart of Auckland–‘The City of Sails’. Auckland has the iconic Sky tower, which is known for ushering the New year, and a very stunning waterfront. The city and its surrounding offers delegates a clean & green landscape, beautiful beaches, exciting outdoor activities, ethnic cultural performances and warm kiwi hospitality.
ISGT Asia 2017 is an annual global flagship meeting series that attracts industry practitioners, policy makers and researchers to share and exchange the experiences, ideas and technologies on Smart Grid. The theme of this year’s conference is “Smart Grid for Smart Community” and includes industry panel sessions, keynote speeches, tutorials, paper and poster presentation, Young Professionals session, Women In Engineering session, and opportunities for trade-exhibits and networking.
The organizing committee invites prospective authors to submit original contributions in the following broad themes (but not limited to):
- Role of Information and Communication Technologies in Grid Operations and cyber-security
- Smart Grid planning, forecasting, operation, stability and reliability
- Power electronic, control and protection systems for smart grids
- Power transmission system technologies and future directions
- Integration of distributed energy resources and future challenges
- Power quality issues in generation, transmission and distribution systems
- Electric vehicle technologies and grid interaction
- Electricity market, innovative business mechanism, policy/regulatory aspects
- Sustainable energy technologies and demand side management
- Smart Homes and Smart Cities
The Conference proceedings of IEEE ISGT Asia 2017 will be made available during the conference and all presented papers (either oral or poster) will be archived in IEEExplore.
Click Here for Submission Site (CLOSED)
Industry relevant call for abstracts is available from here.